licenced MT


I am interested to hear from a licenced MT on this question. I have never had the problem of ejaculation during massage, never. I used to have therapuetic/relaxing massage regularly for many years and have only handful of times gained an erection (even then very slight) but to reflect on some of the other posts and comments I can also say probably 50% of time there has been some accidental touching of either testicles or penis (so it can and does happen) and only once did I suspect it might have been deliberate (although quick and slight.
To ask my question:
For the last 12 months or so I have suffered from lower back, leg and ankle pain. I have very flat feet, which I suspect helps exaggerate the problem. My chiropractor(s) say my hips are out of alignment and I often have chiropractic work to help correct this.
The problem is that the chiropractic work is defo more effective a day or so after a "sports" or heavy massage...and again afterwards...this can mean 4 to 6 weeks of virtually pain-free living!
I went to a "sports" massage therapist (always female, I get too uncomfortable with a male) every week to 2 weeks and she found that what worked best was a full hour on lower back, glutes (lots on the glutes and deep too)which would include massaging deep along even the "crack" of the glutes, and the front & back of the thighs (am I correct in calling this the quads?). Obviously it calls for treatment/touching all over the bottom and high inside the thighs.
As this area is "close to the mark" it is difficult to ask a new therapist to work hard on these areas if at all. I find locally (and from memory) that therapists here do NOT usually in the course of a normal massage work on these areas at all or just slightly. These days I only have time to have a massage to help with my pain, so always this is what I would want the full hour to be about. I had the same woman for many months and she knew exactly what to do and where to do it, and although it was painful as said I would be pain-free for weeks afterwards.
She has now emigrated and I am searching for a new regular therapist...and it's alsways very akward to describe what I need and they very often don't do it right until towards the end (if at all), and after several prompts from me, they final get the thumb or elbow into the glutes and feel what it is I am talking about! Twice I've had a therapist go on for an extra half-hour as they frew-frewed the first half hour with hot stones etc!
I have tried learning al the medical terms to describe what I need, in the hopes they take me seriously from the get-go. I have also had therapists "refuse" by nodding but then not doing it.
The last woman I visited (I live in a rural area and have to drive a good hour to get to her)was one who gave me the extra 1/2 hour after realising there were real knots and tension in there...but I felt bad that she might have been embarassed...when doing the fronts of my upper thighs the towel slipped (due to her pressure/stroke) and she'd been nervous of doing my glutes too...having me wear boxers and then remove them as they were in the way and getting soaked in oil...but when chatting at the end of the massage she said I would need another 3 or 4 sessions and she held the toes of my foot whilst talking (so maybe NOT embarassed?).
I also travel alot and frequenty need help after a long-haul in economy class!
Whats the best way to properly brief a MT and not sound like a pervert who wants his butt/thighs massaged?
BTW, when done properly I usually have to grab the legs of the table to stop from jumping off! It DOES HURT!