Massage Therapist

"Younger PROFESSIONAL?" Not in a million years. What this amateur calling himself a Massage Therapist did was beneath contempt. He was just a cheap hooker. Whatever "credentials" he claimed were voided the moment he touched your genitals.

Two months ago I booked with a male physical therapist because of lower back pain. He checkied my posture before I completely disrobed. Then he handed me a towel if I would be be more comfortable covered. I declined and lay down on the table. He proceeded to give me the best message,and it felt great. As he proceeded down my lower back, and over my butt, I began to feel that it was becoming erotic. He would touch brush over parts of me but ask if I were comfortable with that and I said I;m fine. I was afraid I would get a a full erection. Eventually when he asked me to turn over, I was partially there and apologizd for that. He said not to worry..it happens often. He proceeded to massage my front body including my inner thihgs and always brushing my penis and scrotum. I lay there trying not to get erect, but it was a losing battle. He asked me quietly then would I like to have oil massaged on me everywhere. I answered sure, just then clueing in that he was offering me my very first such experience. He masturbated me gently and of course I ejaculated soon after. He smiled and said I was obviously now more relaxed rhan when I came in, and by golly, I was. He told me the last part was confidential. I agreed. He then complimented me on the good shape I was in, which flattered me coming from a younger professional. (I am considerably older than he). I wasn;t sure even then whether this was a customary service or special for me. His credentials were pretty impressive. I have been back twice, and it has only got better, but the massage itself on all my body has been amazingly effective. I feel nothing but gratitude for this young man. This is also the first time I have spoken of it.