You would not believe how lucky I am in my career. I have what is undoubtedly the best job in the world, and that is no lie. You see, I write massage chair reviews for a living! Writing a massage chair review is exactly like you would expect it to be. All I have to do is sit down in a comfortable massage chair, relax, and enjoy. Then, while I am enjoying the healthful and relaxing benefits of an excellent massage, I sit down and put my thoughts to paper.




Of course, I would never admit this in front of my boss, but reading a massage chair review is worthless. Worthless might be overstating it slightly, but not by very much. You see, no matter what massage chair companies say, a massage is a very personalized and subjective thing. Sometimes a good massage chair can hit you right where you need it to, but it is usually just a matter of chance. If it is the right size for you and gives you the right amount of pressure for your own tastes, then you are likely to enjoy it. This, however, does not mean that someone else will.





The one thing that a massage chair review can do for you is give you some ideas for further investigation. If the massage chair reviewed is said to be very unique and unlike other massage chairs that you've tried, it might be worth checking out. But in general, it is completely hit or miss. Everybody has different places where they keep tension, so what works for you might not work for someone else. Some of the top-of-the-line massage chairs try to address everyone's needs, but they always fail. I know. I have written a massage chair review about each and every one of them.





Nonetheless, there's something pleasant about reading a massage chair review. Whenever I read one, I get to vicariously enjoy the relaxation that the reviewer is feeling. I can almost feel the heated back of the massage chair, the vibrations, and the gentle rollers moving up and down my back. Maybe this is why the massage chair review business is booming. It is not that people want to know about massage chairs (or any furniture for that matter), but that they like to read about them and imagine them. After all, it is always fun to see the world through someone else's eyes.