Massage Envy Locations


Massage Envy Locations
Find a Clinic or
Sorry no clinics have been found.

Really needed a massage and decided to try this place - convenient location and good first time special - $59 for a 60 minute massage.  Overall had a good experience - they were able to accommodate me the same evening, and were very friendly.  They checked me in as soon as I arrived and offered me water.

After checking in at the front desk, they take you to an enclosed waiting room to fill out your health/preferences form (see picture). I had to wait a few minutes for my massage therapist, but had a great massage - pressure was good, she didn't try to talk to me the whole time, and the rooms were fine. I tend to like a lot of pressure in a massage and the therapist didn't disappoint!

As others mentioned, they did try to sign me up for membership when I was checking out, but weren't overly pushy.

Parking was easy (there's a structure in the building) and free.

You searched for clinics in or close to Casablanca, 45
Find a Massage Therapist or
Esthetician
Professional, Convenient and Affordable Massage Therapy is available near you. Massage Envy now has clinics open in 45 states and has awarded over 1,000 clinics nationwide.
Find a massage therapist in your neighborhood. Find now open and coming soon Massage Envy locations using the Find a Clinic tool above the map by entering your zip code or selecting a state or city.