massage envy



 based in London and one of the leading Post Production Houses in the UK. We work on programmes including Factual, Drama, Comedy, Documentaries and Light Entertainment and we collaborate on design, branding and commercials.




I used to travel from Silver Spring all the way to Arlington to see Dillon.  I did this for almost a year, heck, I even introduced my mom to his wonderful massages.  HOWEVER, the last, AND I MEAN LAST, time I went it was the worst experience ever.

Defiantly not relaxing.  I actually wanted my money back.  I scheduled a 90 min massage with Dillon.  He was running about 20 min behind, so I waited for him, no problem.  This place was so busy, there was no place to sit in the tranquility room...that in itself was annoying.

My appointment was for 7, I did not get called back until 7:30. When he finally calls me back, he complains about feeling like he works in a "massage factory".  I wanted to say, ok, now lets get in relax mode....but no.  He continued to complain, and it stressed me out.

So he starts to massage, but he was not putting a lot of energy into it.  He was defiantly tired (that's understandable), but I AM STILL PAYING for the massage!  HOWEVER, the next turn of events gets crazy.  He tells me I am done, and I look up at the clock, and it is only 8:45!  HOW is that 2 hours!? HE TRIED TO JIP ME OF almost an hour of my massage!  Yeah, then he says to me (and I cant make this up), "I don't have time to get you water, i'll see you next time".

OMG, so I went to the front desk all pissed, and told the receptionist about the whole thing.  I refused to pay for the 90min and only paid for a 50 min.  HELL no.  I am not going back, what a crock.  If you want to relax, don't go here.