Beauty Makeup Tips

Beauty Makeup Tips

There is nothing worse than a woman with a lot of makeup. It can make you look older and draggish. I do not wear makeup in public, but I put it on when taking pictures or videos of myself, and sometimes I like the drag queens on TV. Here's a tip for women, I would like to share. Less is definitely more. Makeup should enhance your natural beauty not cover. People want to see your face and not a more exaggerated version of yourself. Keep the queen in the pictures, but in public, show your true face. Men really like a new face or the real you.

There is the essential must have makeup items every woman should own. All women should have a good long mascara to lengthen the lashes and make them stand out. These false eyelashes are a waste of time and money. Often I see ready to fall eyelashes woman struggling to hold on to dear life simple, mascara will do. You can use the clear mascara alone or apply first in black mascara.

I am an advocate of gloss or neutral red lips, but you must save the lipstick for date night. For daily use, I would say lip gloss instead or try a good brand of Chapter stick to keep lips soft and moisturized research. Eyeliner is another element must have makeup. You can go for black for a dark dramatic look or subtle use of brown. I would stay away from bright colors for everyday use. The idea is to keep your face looking closer to natural as possible.

Do not bother with the foundation and eye shadow, unless you plan to go on a date. If you have oily skin, you can use a powder brush and sweep loose powder on your face to keep your skin shine. You should avoid face makeup if you're a sweater.

Another tip to apply your makeup look is well maintained eyebrows. Those small brush / combs are great for keeping your uniform eyebrows. Paint the eyebrows up and brush them in the same direction to keep your eyebrows looking nice and neat not bushy and unkempt. It is important to clean your skin every day if you wear makeup and moisturize. I love Carols Daughter body jelly to soften my skin. Following these tips will keep you a natural and youthful appearance available, ....