Easy summer makeup routine

Easy summer makeup routine

I do not know about you, but I'm sweating like a pig in the summer heat! Do not get me wrong, summer is my favorite time of the year, but perspiration can get a little crazy in the warmer months for me. Because of this, I tend to wear less makeup. I really did not need my expensive makeup running down my face in the middle of the day! Not cool. I also just physically feel cooler does not have caked on makeup all day. Here is my makeup routine usually in the summer months:

First, I create a tinted moisturizer combining Sabon my face lotion with the foundation. I usually use a MAC foundation, but I used Make Up For ever HD foundation in Cognac, because it is a little darker than my Mac and I have a little tanned. I think I will continue to use Make Up For Ever in all seasons, though, because it fits better than the MAC in my opinion. To create a tinted moisturizer, start with the same amount of moisturizing face cream that you normally use. Put moisturizer on the back of your hand. Now, just put a point on the foundation moisturizer. Combine the two to create a tinted moisturizer. If you feel you need more foundation, go ahead and put in a little more at a time. Remember, the purpose of this is to have less foundation on end. Put the tinted moisturizer as you would any moisturizer and mix well.

Can I get my eyelashes with Lash Mascara Make Up For ever smoked. My lashes are very stocky, so I like the small brush to get all the small areas. I use the technique of "moving" to separate my lashes.

Lipstick color really are right now. I, especially, love it when I do not want to put a ton of makeup. Pop lipstick accentuates your lips, you do not need makeup for the eyes as well. Most of the time, I'll fill my lips with a pinkish color like Maybelline ColorSensational in Fuschia Fever. I encourage everyone to go to your store up and play with all the colors. You never know how the colors will look on your lips until you try it. So, just play and have fun! I also had the chance combining different lipstick shades to create my own!