Eye Makeup Tips for Brown Girls Eye

Eye Makeup Tips for Brown Girls Eye

The most common type of eye color is brown. Since this is the most common color of eyes, there are ways to improve the real beauty of a young girl with brown eyes with colors that make the sound eye. It is important to choose the right color enhancers of the girl with brown eyes based on the skin tone of the person. I have brown eyes and I want to share some eye shadow colors that make brown eyes come alive.

People with brown eyes or hazel can be many shades and experiment with different colors is important to find the look that best suits your brown peepers. My eye color can sometimes appear very dark, but in a good light will be like a honey color. The color I use the most to bring out my eyes is green. For me, all shades of green work, but I prefer a light green to dark green. If your eyes are dark brown try to use a color like royal blue or cobalt blue and purple used for eyes that have spots of hazelnut in the eye. Other colors to look for brown eyes are blue, purple, gold, copper and black for a sexy smoky eye.

Smoky eye makeup is the popular choice of women to go look by applying eye makeup. For the girl brown eyes keep things simple by using black shadow on the lid and brown on the crease and blend create a smoky eye look easy. In addition, it is important to use eyeliner to improve the shape of the eye using brown, black and purple colors or navy colors.

If I want to make a retro look, I'll use a white eyeliner pencil and line the waterline of the eye then I'll use a black kohl pencil or liquid eyeliner black line below the waterline ensuring extend the liner all the way to the corners of my eyes to create an almond shape. I then use a solid color as a shadow shimmer powder pink or blue powder on the lid.

The easiest way to enhance your eyes without looking too made using a shade of brown eyeliner pencil and black or brown mascara to your lashes. I do not use shadow that look and I put my lips neutral gloss creating a look not made .