Beauty makeup tips

Beauty makeup tips


There is nothing worse than a woman with great makeup. It can make you look old and draggish . I do not wear makeup in public, but I put it when taking pictures or videos of myself and sometimes I can be like those drag queens on TV. Here's a tip for women, I 'd like to share . Less is definitely more. Makeup should enhance your natural beauty not cover it . People want to see your face and not a more exaggerated version of yourself . Keep the queen in the photos, but in public show your true face . Men really love a new face or the real you.

There have essential makeup items every woman should own . All women should have a good mascara to lengthen long eyelashes and make them stand out . These false lashes are a waste of time and money. Often I see them ready to fall eyelash woman struggling to hang on for dear life , simple, mascara will do. You can use clear mascara alone or apply under the first black mascara.

I am an advocate of lip gloss or lipstick but you must register neutral lipstick for date night lips. For daily use , I would say lip gloss instead or try a good brand of Chapter stick to keep lips looking soft and moisturized . Eyeliner is another must have item up. You can go for black for a dark dramatic look or a subtle use of brown. I would stay away from bright colors for everyday use . The idea is to keep your face looking closer to natural as possible.

Do not bother with foundation and eye shadow , unless you plan to go on a date. If you have oily skin, you can use a powder brush and sweep loose powder on your face to keep your skin sparkling . You should avoid face makeup if you're a sweater.

Another tip to apply your makeup look is well maintained eyebrows. These small brushes / combs are great for keeping your uniform eyebrows. Paint the eyebrows and then brush in the same direction to keep your eyebrows looking nice and neat not bushy and unkempt . It is important to clean your skin every day if you wear makeup and moisturize . I love Carols Daughter body jelly to soften my skin. Following these tips will keep you looking younger, natural appearance and accessible .